2020-2021 CATALOG [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
Online Catalog Features
- The College's online catalog offers a unique feature called My Portfolio.
- My Portfolio allows you to record and track your favorite programs, courses, and other areas of the catalog that interest you.
- The catalog is searchable using keywords for the categories: program, courses, other catalog content or entire catalog.
- Each course and program page is printable.
- The My Portfolio link is located in the left navigation menu of the catalog.
- To create your portfolio account, click on the My Portfolio link and follow the directions.
- To access your portfolio account at any time, click on the My Portfolio link
- There are "Add to Portfolio" links located throughout the online catalog for your convenience. These links allow you to add program descriptions, requirements, and courses to your portfolio for future reference.
- Please consult an advisor to ensure that you are storing information within your portfolio that is relevant to your catalog year.
Misrepresentation of Academic Credentials
This Student Catalog presents the course offerings and academic requirements in effect at the time of publication but provides no guarantee that offerings will not be changed or rescinded. The course offerings and requirements of the College are continually under examination and review. The College reserves the right to make changes in course offerings, curricula, academic policies and other rules and regulations affecting students and which will become effective whenever determined proper by the Institution. Reasonable notice will be given to students regarding any changes in the Student Catalog. All updates and/or corrections will be posted in the online version of the Student Catalog, which will supersede previous written copies. Changes will govern current, former, and prospective students. This Student Catalog is not intended to state contractual terms and does not constitute a contract between the student and the Institution.
The period during which the degree requirements set forth in this catalog shall remain in effect, subject to changes provided herein, shall not exceed five (5) years from the beginning of the Fall 2020 academic term, two (2) years for technical certificates.