Online Catalog Features
- The College's online catalog offers a unique feature called My Portfolio.
- My Portfolio allows you to record and track your favorite programs, courses, and other areas of the catalog that interest you.
- The catalog is searchable using keywords for the categories: program, courses, other catalog content or entire catalog.
- Each course and program page is printable.
- The My Portfolio link is located in the left navigation menu of the catalog.
- To create your portfolio account, click on the My Portfolio link and follow the directions.
- To access your portfolio account at any time, click on the My Portfolio link
- There are "Add to Portfolio" links located throughout the online catalog for your convenience. These links allow you to add program descriptions, requirements, and courses to your portfolio for future reference.
- Please consult an advisor to ensure that you are storing information within your portfolio that is relevant to your catalog year.
Misrepresentation of Academic Credentials
The course offerings and requirements of Chattanooga State are continually under examination and revision. This catalog presents the offerings and requirements in effect at the time of publication, but makes no guarantee that they will not be changed or revoked. However, adequate and reasonable notice will be given to students affected by any changes. This catalog is not intended to state contractual terms and does not constitute a contract between the student and Chattanooga State.
Chattanooga State reserves the right to make changes as required in course offerings, curricula, academic policies and other rules and regulations affecting students, to be effective whenever determined by the institution. These changes will govern current and formerly enrolled students. Enrollment of all students is subject to these conditions.
The period during which the degree requirements set forth in this catalog shall remain in effect, subject to changes provided herein, shall not exceed five (5) years from the beginning of the Fall 2019 academic term, two (2) years for technical certificates.