Online Catalog Features
- The College's online catalog offers a unique feature called My Portfolio.
- My Portfolio allows you to record and track your favorite programs, courses, and other areas of the catalog that interest you.
- The catalog is searchable using keywords for the categories: program, courses, other catalog content or entire catalog.
- Each course and program page is printable.
- The My Portfolio link is located in the left navigation menu of the catalog.
- To create your portfolio account, click on the My Portfolio link and follow the directions.
- To access your portfolio account at any time, click on the My Portfolio link
- There are "Add to Portfolio" links located throughout the online catalog for your convenience. These links allow you to add program descriptions, requirements, and courses to your portfolio for future reference.
- Please consult an advisor to ensure that you are storing information within your portfolio that is relevant to your catalog year.
Academic Course Schedule
Misrepresentation of Academic Credentials